A quick Travel Throwback post today! Facebook has been reminding me every day for the last week or so about the memories of being in India as it shows me posts from my trip there three years ago. As a refresher, I went to Bangalore for a two-week work trip, but being me, I made sure to get out and do a bit of exploring while I was there, too. I’ve linked my posts from that trip below, so click through them if you’re looking for a bit of That One Guy Who Travels nostalgia. 🙂 There aren’t as many posts as I would normally have on a two-week trip since I was working most of the time I was there, but I’m SO glad my trip crossed two weekends so I had more time to see the country.
Anyway, check out the posts below!
- Boarded for Bangalore – a quickie post from the plane before leaving Minneapolis.
- Passing through Paris – Delayed Edition – an even quicker post from another plane, this time in Paris, where my flight to Bangalore ended up being three hours delayed. Ugh.
- Bonjour, Bangalore – finally arrived in India! A short post about the rest of my travels as well as a tour of my hotel room.
- Exploring Bangalore – the story of my first full day in India (a Saturday, after arriving around 4a on Friday morning), in which I explored Bangalore with my driver, Chandra.
- Made it to Mysore – on my second full day in India, I took a day trip to Mysore with one of my co-workers, Mohan.
- Another Side Trip – Agra and the Taj Mahal – my big overnight trip to Agra to visit the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort!
- Paris Passthrough…Again – to bookend my trip, I did one more quick post from the plane in Paris, shortly before my flight home.
Hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane. Happy travels!